Join us on December 7
The New Jersey Swim Safety Alliance, New Jersey Recreation and Park Association & The ZAC Foundation invite you to the NJ Water Safety Coalition Meeting, where we’ll dive into important discussions and start to build a NJ Water Safety Strategy, as encouraged by the National Water Safety Strategy.
Thursday, December 7, 2023
9:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Heavenly Farms Art Center
440 Dunhams Corner Rd
East Brunswick, NJ
There has been tremendous interest in our efforts to bring water safety professionals and activists together to make New Jerseyans safer in and around water. About 30 different agencies and organizations have participated in planning discussions to help give our effort shape and direction.
If you are unable to attend or if there is another water safety stakeholder that you feel should attend, please share this invitation with them.
The day’s agenda (in formation) will include panels and discussions on key topics:
- Understanding the Drowning Burden in NJ: A Look at the Data
- Strategies for Children, 0-4
- Focus on Children & Teens: Partnering with Schools
- Open Water: Beaches, Lakes and Rivers
- Effective Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Workshop Session: Creating a New Jersey Water Safety Strategy
- Sustaining our Work – Strategies to Move This Work Forward
Together, we can make a difference in promoting water safety in New Jersey. Don’t miss out!
Special thanks to event sponsor, the Northeast Spa & Pool Association